What do we mean byTrChW?
TrChW, or tribal and/or team challenge wins,
counts all team/tribal challenges in which the player
participated (did not officially sit out), and their
tribe/team ended up winning. As always, there are a lot of
special cases here:
- "Hero challenges," in which one to three people compete
for the benefit of their tribe (as in Ozzy vs. Coach in the
opening RC in South Pacific), are technically
tribal and/or team-based, but are counted separately.
- Similarly, the duels in San Juan del Sur that
were for tribal reward are not counted.
- We made a separate column for second-place finishes in
three-tribe challenges (and in four-tribe challenges, but
just ignored 3rd-place in 4-tribe challenges, because
they're so rare and we didn't want to make another column).
Regardless, TrChW counts just first-place wins.
- "Participating" in a challenge means not sitting on the
sit-out bench. There are some challenges where multiple
people theoretically unlock crates or untie knots, but only
one person actually does it. These still count. Sorry.
In cases of ties, the person with the best win% (including
second- and/or third-place finishes) is listed first.
Glossary of terms
- TrChW: Challenge wins. How many times
- TrChA: Challenge Appearances. The number
of challenges in which they competed.