- Sit-outs in individual challenges: Historically, we've charged anyone sitting out an individual challenge (by choice) with a zero for MPF purposes, and those participating also benefit, because their placement is scored as being out of the number of people present. So Karishma finished 3rd out of 9 (for 0.78 points) instead of 3rd out of 3 (for just 0.33 points). Probably a but over-punitive for the sit-outs, but at this point, it's more of a pain to go back and change it.
- The first round of votes: As is their wont, the show displayed only the meaningless 7 revotes, and not the first-round ballots during Elizabeth's final words, forcing us to check prior Tribals for evidence of who voted for Elizabeth (and Janet). Although Dan's revote for Elizabeth looked nothing like the first-round vote shown, his haphazard scrawl on the Ep8 vote for Kellee looks pretty similar to the first-round Elizabeth one. Similarly, Karishma's Ep9 Janet vote is a near-exact match for the Janet vote shown here. Odd that Karishma, knowing she would play her idol and that most of the votes were coming her way, voted for Janet and not, say, Dan ... but whatever.
- [Karishma received 7 votes, from Dean, Elaine, Elizabeth, Janet, Lauren, Noura, and Tommy, all voided by her idol.]
- Elizabeth received 1 vote, from Dan; idoled out, -1-1; 7-0 on revote.
- Janet received 1 vote, from Karishma.