Below are the complete data for Survivor: Game Changers - Mamanuca Islands.
- For detailed, episode-by-episode scoring information, please check the Survivor: Game Changers in-season boxscores.
- For a detailed explanation of what the various scoring categories mean, see the glossary (abbreviated version below).
- For actual order of finish, see the Survivometer 34.
- View/download: Our Google sheet containing all scoring data for Survivor: Game Changers.
- The Ep.4 reward challenge was scored as a duel (since it was essentially a pre-merge San Juan del Sur RC, minus the clunky arena), with two people competing. And as a duel with a second place. So... half-credit for the win, divided by two (0.25 ChW for JT and Malcolm), then divided by two again for Mana (0.125 for Tai and Brad). Zero points for the losers (Ozzy and Troyzan). Nobody charged with sitting out, despite 11 people not participating.
- The Ep.4 immunity challenge: Because both losing tribes went to Tribal, only Tavua received credit for the win. No points for second place.
- The Ep.7 Tribal Council: It was a voice vote, and Varner wasn't asked, so Varner was voted out unanimously, 6-0.
- Final 6 Tribal Council: Nobody receives VFB credit for Cirie's boot, and she had zero VAP.