Below are the cumulative scoring data for Survivor: All-Stars.
- For detailed, episode-by-episode scoring information, please check the All-Stars in-season boxscores.
- For a detailed explanation of what the various scoring categories mean, see the glossary (abbreviated version below).
- For actual order of finish, see the Survivometer 8.
- Three tribes: For the tribal challenge portion of the game, wherever there were three tribes, and the second-place tribe received either partial reward or shared immunity, first place was worth 1 point (total, split amongst winning tribe members), and second place 0.5 points (total, split amongst tribe members). Third place always was worth zero points.
- *Jenna Morasca's and *Sue Hawk's quits were scored as unanimous vote-outs by their tribes (7 VAP, 7 TotV, 1 TCA for Sue; 6 VAP, 6 TotJ, 1 TCA for Jenna). Since these are artificial adjustments, their actual totals are shown below, to avoid confusion.
- Scoring update (6/17/14): In a reversal of our previous position, we've credited Amber Brkich (and all other people who survived an F3 vote without actually voting) with a VFB at the F3 Tribal Council... in which only Boston Rob voted, for Jenna L. We've changed the total votes from 1 to 3, as well, to account for Jenna and Amber's default votes.