Below are the cumulative scoring data for Survivor: Palau.
- For detailed, episode-by-episode scoring information, please check the Palau in-season boxscores (eventually, probably).
- For a detailed explanation of what the various scoring categories mean, see the glossary (abbreviated version below).
- For actual order of finish, see the Survivometer 10.
- *Janu's quit was scored as a unanimous vote-out by the tribe (Janu gets 8 VAP, 8 TotV, 1 TCA added to her scores). But, even though this occurred at Tribal Council, those score adjustments are artificial, and are not shown in her totals below. Yes, she attended three Tribals, but only two in which someone was voted out.
- Stephenie and Bobby Jon's Ulong-dissolving tribal council was scored as an individual challenge, and not as a TC appearance or vote for/against a bootee.
- The initial race for necklaces was scored as an individual challenge (Jolanda and Ian each won).
- Jonathan and Wanda are the only contestants not to be members of tribes (sorry, no tribe colors for you).
- Scoring update (6/17/14): In a reversal of our previous position, we've credited Katie Gallagher (and all other people who survived an F3 vote without actually voting) with a VFB at the F3 Tribal Council... in which only Tom voted, for Ian. We've changed the total votes from 1 to 3, as well, to account for Katie and Ian's default votes.