Below are the cumulative scoring data for Survivor: Panama - Exile Island.
- For detailed, episode-by-episode scoring information, please check the Panama in-season boxscores (eventually, probably).
- For a detailed explanation of what the various scoring categories mean, see the glossary (abbreviated version below).
- For actual order of finish, see the Survivometer 12.
- View/download: Our Google sheet containing all scoring data for Survivor: Panama - Exile Island.
- *Bruce's medevac was scored as a unanimous vote against by the remaining tribe (7 VAP, 7 TotV, 1 TCA), to adjust his score to account for not being voted out. Those numbers are reflected in his overall scores, his actual in-game totals are shown below, to avoid confusion.
- For the early (mercifully brief) four-tribe challenges, first place was worth a full point (split between four people), second place 0.5 points (also split), and third place 0.25 points (also split). There was no real difference between first and third in either challenge, but we're cruel official scorers. So there.
- Scoring update (6/17/14): In a reversal of our previous position, we've credited Aras Baskauskas (and all other people who survived an F3 vote without actually voting) with a VFB at the F3 Tribal Council... in which only Danielle voted, for Terry. We've changed the total votes from 1 to 3, as well, to account for Aras and Terry's default votes.