From her official CBS Survivor: Kaoh Rong cast bio page: (1/20/16)
"• Personal Claim to Fame: Coming back to life after endometriosis, cancer and drug addiction, getting my engineering degree and starting my own construction technology company.
• Inspiration in Life: Martin Luther King Jr. When he spoke, the whole world stopped to listen, whether they liked him or not. That’s the ticket in the world and in this challenge. Be yourself, don’t worry about who is trying to sabotage you. Just keep moving forward and focus on the goal. It takes confidence and big moves!
• Hobbies: Riding motorcycles, eating good food, playing board games and adventure racing.
• Pet Peeves: Slow drivers, people who chew with their mouth open, when people end a sentence with a preposition, when girls say the word “like,” and assholes.
• 3 Words to Describe You: Blunt, not fragile and bad-ass chick.
• If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? Metal detector, snuggie and a nut-cracker.
• Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: Kim Spradlin. She had strategy: making as many friends as possible, having alliances and sub-alliances. She was just “herself,” which is exactly how I play everyday life. I earn respect, like Kim, by telling you how it is. I’m practical but also love the excitement of making big moves.
• Reason for Being on Survivor: This once in a lifetime chance is filled with challenges and adventure. I want to live 100 years, not 1 year 100 times over. I want tree mail instead of email. I like playing games, getting my hands dirty, causing trouble and getting away with it! Also, for the money. I’m ready to adopt children and start a family.
• Why You Think You’ll “Survive” Survivor: I have construction knowledge, love to cook and play games, I am fun to be around, never quit, can fast for days and I am a hard worker!
• Why You Think You Will Be the Sole Survivor: Winning Survivor takes practice- practice surviving. I’ve been through hell and back many times. Not saying I never get scared, but I just never let fear stop me. I will be the final survivor because I have prepared physically, mentally and socially! Winning doesn’t take beauty, brains or brawn- it takes heart!"