From his official CBS Survivor: Kaoh Rong cast bio page: (1/20/16)
"• Personal Claim to Fame: Graduating from college. It has been a long and hard road, but I did it! I was horrible in high school because I didn’t give a damn, not because I wasn’t smart. Now I have finished college and not only that, I did it with a 3.47 GPA while working jobs all day and night.
• Inspiration in Life: Growing up, I never had a hero, just examples of what not to do. If I had to pick a hero, it would be Jesus, someone who was willing to sacrifice himself for the good of others even when they didn’t deserve it. That’s real.
• Hobbies: Gaining knowledge, fishing and working out.
• Pet Peeves: People who talk too much and habitual liars.
• 3 Words to Describe You: Confident, anomaly and rebellious.
• If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? Sunglasses so I can hide from the ugly contestants; iPod, so I can tune the haters out; pack of cigarettes.
• Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like:Survivor is all about evaluating your circumstances. I can say I want to play the game like B Rob, Sean Rector, or Tony and be in control the whole time. One thing I would want to do is be likable, be the JT then cut their throats one by one while they don’t see me. I just have to keep others fighting and I will be fine.
• Reason for Being on Survivor: I want to prove to the world that I can win and be successful in life despite my past. I want to encourage other people who think they’re useless and do something worth value. I also want to become the best survivor ever! I want to be forever remembered as the ultimate Survivor!
• Why You Think You’ll “Survive” Survivor: I have been all around the country, love the outdoors and love to fish. I know CPR first aid because I was a lifeguard. My social game will always be up to par and I am an extremely hard worker.
• Why You Think You Will Be the Sole Survivor: I have been through adversities. I know how it feels to fail. But I also know how to win. Using negative energy to dig deep and win, that’s the mind you have to have coming into this game. I am a hard worker and a great team player. I have done a little of everything and I can say I have a well-rounded skill set. I have a lot to prove, in my eyes, and I won’t let anyone stop me from winning!"