- Ties and Mean % finish: This was the first individual challenge where a group of people had the same placement. Here, seven people tied for fifth place, by failing to advance from the first round of the IC. Since they were equally close to dead last (11th place), for % Finish, all seven receive the average of the points for those seven slots (5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th), which works out to be the same as 8th.
- Sit-outs in the F10 IC: Everyone who chose sitting out to eat over competing? They all tied for last place, and earned a flat 0% in % Finish in the F10 immunity challenge. Plus the three actual participants still received placement points for competing in a challenge with 10 people (so Jim's 3rd-place points work out to be 8/10, not 1/3). We'd say they've probably learned their lesson for next time, but they're unlikely to ever read this.
Vote count - F11 boot:
- Ozzy received 9 votes, from Sophie, Coach, Albert, Brandon, Rick, Edna, Cochran, Whitney, and Dawn (voted out, 9-2).
- Cochran received 2 votes, from Ozzy and Jim.
Vote count - F10 boot:
- Jim received 7 votes, from Sophie, Coach, Albert, Brandon, Rick, Edna, and Cochran (voted out, 7-3).
- Edna received 3 votes, from Whitney, Dawn, and Jim.