From her official CBS Survivor: Kaoh Rong cast bio page: (1/20/16)
"Personal Claim to Fame: (What is the accomplishment you are most proud of?) I made a bucket list of adventures I wanted to accomplish. I went out and did it; bungee jumping in Indonesia, hang gliding in Rio, skydiving, jumped off the stratosphere in Las Vegas, face to face shark diving in Australia, and interacting with uncaged tigers in Thailand.
• Pet Peeves: People who lie and can't be straight up. I tell it how it is and expect the same. Also negativity. I’m all about positive vibes and energy.
• 3 Words to Describe You: (How would your friends describe you?) Fearless, ambitious and adrenaline junkie.
• If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? I would want a camera, because capturing moments are priceless. A cellphone to call my family. Pizza, because I LOVE pizza.
• Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: I'm most like Kass. She was the last woman standing, but she also brought chaos.
• Why You Think You’ll “Survive” Survivor: I'm the daughter of a boxing promoter, I'm tough. Don’t let the blonde hair fool you. I won’t cry or back down. No one will break me. I'm not here to make friends, I’m here to win. My ambition and drive to succeed will lead me through."