Survivor: Kaoh Rong (2016) - 1st out, 18th place.
|Challenge stats||Tribal council stats||Jury stats|
|S32: Kaoh Rong||0.00||0.17||0.00||0||3||1||-0.50||0.00||-||-||-||-0.50||0.00|
Tribal/team challenge record (0-for-1):
Individual challenge record (0-for-0):
Redemption/Exile Island duel record (0-for-0):
Idols held/played: (0/0)
VFB - Votes for the person booted (0/1):
VAP - Votes against (3):
Jury votes made (0/0):
Kaoh Rong intro shot
Kaoh Rong intro shot
CBS pre-game interview
Brawn tribe class picture, circa Ep1
On the boat before the Marooning, Day 1
Paddling away as Scot plays basketball
Arriving at Brawn camp
Day 1 Brawn tribe meet-and-greet
Talking about his gut
Taking an aquadump
Working on making fire
To Tang arrival, Ep1 RC/IC
Listening to Probst
Volunteering to dive
Starting line, Ep1 RC/IC
Brawn tribe trailing
Almost caught up again
Pushing the boat, Ep1 RC/IC
Watching Jennifer and Scot work the puzzle
The losing Brawns return to camp
Apologizing for losing the mask
Knowing he's in hot water
Making the case keep him, and boot Alecia instead
Brawn tribe, Ep1 Tribal Council
Listening to tales of the IC
Alecia reminds Jason that she has an actual name
Talking about not having it easy growing up
Watching Probst reveal the first round of votes
Cydney heads out for the re-vote
First person voted out of Survivor: Kaoh Rong
Snuffed, Day 3 (Episode 1)
From his official CBS Survivor: Kaoh Rong cast bio page: (1/20/16)
"• Personal Claim to Fame: Graduating from college. It has been a long and hard road, but I did it! I was horrible in high school because I didn’t give a damn, not because I wasn’t smart. Now I have finished college and not only that, I did it with a 3.47 GPA while working jobs all day and night.
• Inspiration in Life: Growing up, I never had a hero, just examples of what not to do. If I had to pick a hero, it would be Jesus, someone who was willing to sacrifice himself for the good of others even when they didn’t deserve it. That’s real.
• Hobbies: Gaining knowledge, fishing and working out.
• Pet Peeves: People who talk too much and habitual liars.
• 3 Words to Describe You: Confident, anomaly and rebellious.
• If You Could Have 3 Things on the Island What Would They Be and Why? Sunglasses so I can hide from the ugly contestants; iPod, so I can tune the haters out; pack of cigarettes.
• Survivor Contestant You Are Most Like: Survivor is all about evaluating your circumstances. I can say I want to play the game like B Rob, Sean Rector, or Tony and be in control the whole time. One thing I would want to do is be likable, be the JT then cut their throats one by one while they don’t see me. I just have to keep others fighting and I will be fine.
• Reason for Being on Survivor: I want to prove to the world that I can win and be successful in life despite my past. I want to encourage other people who think they’re useless and do something worth value. I also want to become the best survivor ever! I want to be forever remembered as the ultimate Survivor!
• Why You Think You’ll “Survive” Survivor: I have been all around the country, love the outdoors and love to fish. I know CPR first aid because I was a lifeguard. My social game will always be up to par and I am an extremely hard worker.
• Why You Think You Will Be the Sole Survivor: I have been through adversities. I know how it feels to fail. But I also know how to win. Using negative energy to dig deep and win, that’s the mind you have to have coming into this game. I am a hard worker and a great team player. I have done a little of everything and I can say I have a well-rounded skill set. I have a lot to prove, in my eyes, and I won’t let anyone stop me from winning!"