|True Dork Times Main Page | TDT Archives | Survivor stuff | 24 stuff | Crappy's blog | Contact us|
|See also: Official CBS S11 site | SNN | Phoenix RC | Survivor Fever | Sucks EZ | Blows | Survivor Thoughts | Survivor Shrine|
|August 11, 2005||- Pre-game
interview transcript, taken from the CBS News site video,
entitled: "Judd Brings That NYC Attitude."
Judd: - "Yes sir, I am a New Yorker, and I'll bring the ruthless and the cunningness... into this game."
- "I really basically have no choice, I have to be happy. I'm a doorman in Manhattan, so the happier I am, the bigger tips I get."
- "I would describe myself as very active, a personable person, gets along with everybody, and uh... just one proud New Yorker! Simple as that."
- "I serve many roles. As soon as I go downstairs and put on that uniform, I'm on Broadway. That's it, I put that uniform on, I zipper it up, here I am. I'm stepping on Broadway. And I'm only a block away from it.Yeah, I gotta be a psychiatrist, your bartender, um, you know, whatever you need, I'll do my best to make sure you have it, to fulfill your time in Manhattan. 'Cuz we've gotta give Manhattan that reputation, that it's just one of the best cities in the world."
- "I look at it this way: That school bus dropped me off. That big yellow school bus dropped me off in the jungle, but my mother forgot to pack my lunch. So now I've gotta get along with my... schoolmates. And we're lost!"
- "I've never really not gotten along with anybody. So that, that could be a problem, if somebody... if you're not personable to me, then that would make me feel uncomfortable. Because I'm a very personable person. I like to... not talk that much, but when I'm talked to, I like to be... you know, respected. What aggravates me is somebody telling me what to do, when they don't know what they're talking about."
- "I mean, I don't stay in New York, my whole entire.... You know, I go away, I go camping, I, I do certain things. I've never been in this, jungle aspect of it, but you know, I'm...."
- "New Yorkers can do whatever they want. If they put their mind to it, man, they can do whatever they want."
|August 11, 2005||- Officially revealed as a Survivor: Guatemala contestant on the Early Show.||- CBS Early Show site|
|August 6, 2005||- SurvivorPhoenix
releases Judd's full name and a short bio:
"Survivor Phoenix received information earlier this week about a New York hotel doorman, residing in New Jersey, who should be a contestant on the show. We have now identified the man as Judd Sergeant, 35, of Ridgefield, NJ. His wife Kristin is a working actress."
|August 5, 2005||- SurvivorPhoenix includes Judd's first
name in the site's composite castmembers
image, suggesting a contestant named Judd has been discovered.