- As always, the auction doesn't count as a challenge.
- Also: Henry undeniably played an aggressive game, but was it really all that successful? He made it to the merge largely by tribal challenge success, attending just 4 Tribals in 15 pre-merge episodes. He was a huge target on Samatau as the merge approached. He was out of the loop on two of the three post-merge Tribals he attended. Big moves, sure. But probably too flashy for Survivor AU. Probably better suited for the American game, where making it to Day 39 is indeed a big deal.
- Speaking of the US game, Tessa's 4 individual challenge appearances are enough to qualify for the leaderboard, and her 84.5% MPF would rank as the 7th-best single-season performance of all time.
- Henry received 6 votes, from Jericho, Luke, Michelle, Peter, Sarah, and Tessa (voted out, 6-4).
- Peter received 4 votes, from Henry, Locky, Tara, and Ziggy.
|Tribal Council stats|