- Aurora's extra vote/ Victoria's plan: This was a really tough play to score. Aurora handed her extra vote over to Gavin — because he had immunity — to ensure that it would still work in the case of a potential tie. Gavin cast two votes for Ron, as instructed. Those votes ended up being for the person booted. Should he get 2 VFB, 2 TCA? Shouldn't Aurora get partial credit? And what about Victoria, who actually came up with the plan to pile votes on Ron? In the end, we went with counting Gavin's second Ron vote as Aurora's. She essentially split her votes, one for Rick (which would have worked if he didn't have an idol), and one for Ron. Poor Victoria misses out entirely (again, she would have had credit if Rick didn't have an idol). Sorry, there's no clean solution here.
- RC scoring: Less importantly, there was no reliable way to judge whether anyone else was close in the RC. So everyone not named Ron tied for second.
- [Rick received 4 votes, from Julie, Lauren, Ron, and Victoria; all voided by his idol play.]
- Ron received 3 votes, from Gavin, Gavin (using Aurora's extra vote), and Lauren (idoled out, -3-1).
- Aurora received 1 votes, from Rick.