- The Ep.4 reward challenge was scored as a duel (since it was essentially a pre-merge San Juan del Sur RC, minus the clunky arena), with two people competing. And as a duel with a second place. So... half-credit for the win, divided by two (0.25 ChW for JT and Malcolm), then divided by two again for Mana (0.125 for Tai and Brad). Zero points for the losers (Ozzy and Troyzan). Nobody charged with sitting out, despite 11 people not participating.
- The Ep.4 immunity challenge: Because both losing tribes went to Tribal, only Tavua received credit for the win. No points for second place. Also, Sandra and Troyzan officially sat out of the IC, meaning Sandra had a free pass the entire episode.
- Sierra's idol play was Sierra's idol play. Tai lost credit for the play by handing the idol to Sierra, rather than to Probst. Sierra gained credit for the play by handing the idol to Probst, since she could have just kept it for herself (which would have been hilarious, but unwise).
- Malcolm received 5 votes, from Brad, Debbie, Hali, Sierra, and Tai (idoled out, -5)..
- [*Sierra received 6 votes, none of which counted due to her idol play, from Aubry, JT, Malcolm, Michaela, Sandra, and Varner.]